Hello guys, there is a new free browsing trending now on airtel which requires you to port from any other network operator to Airtel. Many people have ported their sims and are already enjoying the benefits.
The tweak gives you 2Gb on every recharge of N100 which lasts for 30 days, which means you get 10Gb on a recharge of N500 (N100 x 5) and 20Gb on a recharge of N1000 (100 x 10) and so on.
I will list the requirements needed before you can port your sim to Airtel.
- A registered sim
- A valid ID Card (Voter’s card, National id, Driver license)
HOW TO PORT FROM OTHER NETWORK TO AIRTEL
- Walk into the nearest airtel store with the above requirements
- Then tell any of the agents there that you want to port your Sim (any network) to Airtel
- They will give you a form to fill.
- After that, you will receive an SMS from Airtel on the old/existing operator SIM telling you (You wish to port your line)
- After this, you may not see service on your line for some time.
- Then reboot your phone as soon as the old operator Network signal has disappeared.
- You can now replace your former operator’s SIM card with the new airtel SIM.
- At this stage, you will get a confirmation message from Airtel that your sim has been
After completing the above procedures then follow the below procedures to get your
HOW TO GET AIRTEL 2GB FOR N100
- Recharge your newly ported sim with N100 via your bank (Note: it won’t work if you buy
- After recharging you will be credited with 2Gb which will be valid for 30 days
- Continue recharging N100 to keep accumulating your 2gb
- you can check your data balance by dialing *223#
This isn’t actually a cheat but a reward from Airtel to people who port from another network to their network but they might end the promo anytime when they see that many people have begin to port.